Street Stalker is a project. A project that looks beyond the trend's take-off strip, directly in the street, where the trend is being born. I want to find out who-why-where-when-what. Social points of view. I want to find out what determines our global culture to be so diverse.
Ageless photographer, poet and wizard in LA, hunting angels.
I discovered Pneumonia after she sent me an "I ♥ you Blog" e-mail. It was love at first sight. The freak I never was, the City of Angels I never visited. Pneumonia White is a Russian blooded macabre beauty, inlove with her alter-ego, Pneumonia Black - "long brown hair, a pre-Raphaelite painting". The story goes like this: bourgeois granny dies and leaves an impressive L.A. mansion, full with stunning vintage clothes and lots of bottles of expensive wine. Pretty cool, right? Wrong! You have no idea how the story evolves! Cool is only a four letters word in this case!
1. What is it that you love right now?
Tsumori Chisato, Bollinger Blanc de Noirs Vieilles Vignes Francaises 1997, one eared rabbits and sand.
2. What inspires you in everyday life?
Dreams and 14th century handcarved madonnas.
3. What book are you currently reading?
"A cloud in pants" by Majakovskij, Anna Ahmatova, Vecher and 1963 Harpers Bazaar.
4. Do you read magazines or newspapers? Which?
Don’t call me a witch!
5. Which web-sites do you regularly visit?
A blogroll is coming soon and Physics.
6. What music do you listen on your iPod, at home or in the car? Which artists appear in your playlist?
Shostakovich and anything dramatic 80’s.
7. What are the strongest brands in the world today, from your point of view?
Every brand doing a crazy headpiece/hoof shoe.
8. Which is the most interesting place you've been in the last 12 months?
My house in LA.
9. What us it that you couldn’t live without?
Aloysius, Minttu 3 cl and icecream.
10. Favorite movie?
"My fair lady" (except the ending).
11. Is there something you would wear every day?
12. Is there something you would never wear?
Chanel or anything else designed by a nazi
13. What does "kitsch" means to you?
I have no idea, a word with 6 letters?
14. What do you mean by "cool"?
Aloysius after 3 cl of vodka. After 4 he is.. kitsch?
15. If you could fill your wardrobe with only one brand which would it be?
Alaïa and all thrift stores in the world!!
16. Nominate a person as being the "coolest”.
Aloysius, Katherine Hepburn and Pattie Boyd.
17. Summarize in a sentence/phrase your philosophy of life.
Nel mezzo del camin di nostra vitami ritrovai per una selva oscurache la diritta via era smarrita.
18. Where do you see yourself in five years?
As the best dressed president of Russia.
19. A city you wish to live in.
20. A dream became true.
Aloysius passing his bar exam!
21. A superpower you wish to have.
Being able to fly.
22. Some stores where you like to shop.
I seldom shop
23. A job that you want to try for a day.
24. 3 items you would take on a desert island.
Aloysius (if persons count) and 3 skipping ropes.
25. Style influences.
Grandmother and John F. Kennedy before he became president.
26. The most expensive item in your wardrobe.
A russian diamond necklace that once belonged to my mom.
27. Latest obsessions.
The man who apparently lives in my house and red velvet cake.
28. What advice would you give to a fashion blogger?
To get a decent education and "brush your teeth every morning!".
29. Ask yourself a question and answer to it.
- If you were a polo player, who would you be?
- Mr. Fabio Lavainia.